Jeffrey Gitomer’s Little Red Book of Selling should be required reading for anyone in sales. With over 5 million copies sold worldwide, it’s one of the top sales books of all time. On today’s podcast, Jeffrey breaks down his book’s most important principles and reconstructs them for real estate professionals. Listen and learn why people buy – what actually motivates prospects to say “yes.” According to Jeffrey, this information is infinitely more important than knowing how to sell. Jeffrey also covers what agents should be asking at listing appointments, why agents shouldn’t ask for referrals, and more.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Jeffrey’s brief bio [4:08]
- What it takes to be successful in sales [4:30]
- An example of poor real estate salesmanship [6:51]
- Why agents go to closings [9:38]
- The most powerful moment in a real estate transaction [10:14]
- How Jeffrey would handle a real estate prospect [11:57]
- What listing agents should be asking [17:03]
- Jeffrey’s strategy for showing a home [20:23]
- Why real estate agents shouldn’t ask for referrals [23:38]
- The power of testimonials and a strategy for leveraging them [26:46]
- How to handle negative reviews [32:31]
- Little Red Book of Selling [36:02]
- What struggling agents do wrong [37:50]
- What consumers really want to hear [42:55]
- 3 things Jeffrey wants in a real estate agent [45:09]
- Jeffrey’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [47:14]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
When your title includes the word king, you’d better be the global leader. Enter Jeffrey Gitomer. No throne necessary: With just a briefcase, a MacBook Pro, a prospective customer, and a well-prepared presentation, Jeffrey has earned the crown as the King of Sales. Couple that with 40 years of hand-to-hand, face-to-face, tweet-to-tweet experience and you have the criteria of what it takes to be king.
In addition to being a world-renowned keynote speaker and #1best-selling author, Jeffrey Gitomer is the creator of the Gitomer Learning Academy, the largest (and best!) body of work in an online learning academy of it’s kind.
The Little Red Book of Selling has become the best-selling sales book of all time. After 103 consecutive weeks on the Wall Street Journal bestseller list, this iconic sales book is still purchased by thousand of sales people every week all over the world. Jeffrey Gitomer is also Author of The New York Times best sellers The Sales Bible, The Little Black Book of Connections, and The Little Gold Book of YES! Attitude. All 13 of his books have been number one best sellers on Amazon.com, including Customer Satisfaction is Worthless, Customer Loyalty is Priceless, The Little Red Book of Sales Answers, The Little Green Book of Getting Your Way, The Little Platinum Book of Cha-Ching!, The Little Teal Book of Trust, 21.5 Unbreakable Laws of Selling and The Very Little but very Powerful Book on Closing the Sale. Jeffrey’s books have appeared on best-seller lists more than 500 times and have sold millions of copies worldwide.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Jeffrey Gitomer | Sales Training Program – Sales Consulting
- Jeffrey Gitomer’s Little Red Book of Selling
- Download Jeffrey’s Little eBook of How to Listen from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!