Trying to find a way to build your business that’s exciting, inexpensive, and highly effective? Ever thought of starting your own podcast? Believe it or not, it’s a lot easier than most people think! Jessica Rhodes, founder and CEO of a company that helps podcasters book incredible guests, joins us today to walk listeners through the process of starting a successful podcast. Hear how to create a professional-sounding podcast with no experience and how to pitch yourself as a great guest to hosts of other popular podcasts. If you want to gain celebrity status and build your reputation as a real estate expert, pay close attention to the tips and strategies presented in this episode of Real Estate Rockstars!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Jessica’s brief bio [3:26]
- How the podcast medium can help grow your real estate business [6 :12]
- What an agent needs to do in order to start a podcast [8:49]
- Some of the different formats for podcasting [12:02]
- If inviting competitors to your show is a good idea [13:59]
- How a podcast sets you apart from other agents [21:50]
- The benefits of owning a media source [22:40]
- How an agent benefits from being a guest on someone else’s podcast [24:18]
- What real estate agents can do to land spots on podcasts [26:44]
- Jessica’s advice to new podcasters [31:48]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Jessica Rhodes is the founder and CEO of Interview Connections, the premier source for booking outstanding podcast guests. The Interview Connections team of Booking Agents works with podcasters to find and book guests for their shows. They also represent dozens of highly qualified guest experts to connect them with podcast hosts for interviews.
Jessica is the host of the hit weekly web TV show, Interview Connections TV, she’s the host of the Rhodes to Success podcast and she is the co-host of The Podcast Producers, a ten episode audio series selected by Apple as a “How to Podcast” show in iTunes.
Jessica is a regular speaker at Dream Business Academy and has shared the stage with dozens of top podcasters at Podcast Movement and Podcast New England. She is married and is the proud mom to a very busy toddler named Nathan, and baby Lucy.
Related Links and Resources:
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!