Last year, Jim Allen closed nearly $400 million and earned his place as the #1 Coldwell Banker agent in the world. $120 million of that business came from traditional listings, but the bulk of it came from listings generated via Jim’s unique business model. Today, Jim explains exactly what this model is and how he applies it successfully to sell four to five homes on any given day. Listen and learn how you can apply Jim’s business model in your market to maximize your earning potential. Plus, hear how to avoid the biggest mistake agents make with builders on this episode of Real Estate Rockstars.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Jim’s brief bio [02:04]
- What last year’s sales were for Coldwell Banker’s top agent [2:52]
- What motivated Jim to become a top agent [4:21]
- The biggest mistake agents make when trying to work with builders [9:51]
- Jim’s business model for making millions with builders [12:35]
- How Jim manages his listings [21:51]
- How to outsell other agents by creating your own business [25:51]
- Why Jim gave up a career in engineering [30:14]
- The biggest challenge in Jim’s business [33:56]
- Jim’s advice on creating business during a downturn [37:48]
- Why Jim sold off the majority of his rental properties [39:58]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
As President of the Jim Allen Group, Jim Allen demonstrates unwavering desire in upholding his honor as the No. 1 General Brokerage Real Estate agent in the Triangle. After obtaining his degree in engineering, Jim embarked upon his real estate career during which he steadily climbed to the position of the top sales and listing agent in the Triangle and is currently ranked #77 nationally by the Wall Street Journal. In 2009, Jim transitioned his business to Coldwell Banker Howard Perry and Walston. Within the first few months, Jim won the International President’s Premier Award, which is the highest honor, won by less than one percent of Coldwell Banker sales associates globally. Jim’s recipe for success has been his undying passion, commitment and dedication towards his company and employees enabling them to thrive amidst the most challenging real estate environments.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- The Jim Allen Group
- Facebook | Jim Allen Group
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now