Jim Keaty is the owner and Broker of Keaty Real Estate, one of Lafayette’s fastest growing Real Estate companies. Started in 2004, with over 30 agents, Keaty Real Estate is known as “Acadiana’s Real estate Experts.” Jim and his team were recognized in 2014 by the wall street journal as the number one team in Louisiana by sale volume and by number of transactions and 35th in the country. He was also recognized as a bestselling author for his contribution to “Cracking the Real Estate Code” published in 2013.
Join us as Jim shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming Real Estate Rockstar by becoming recognized as one of the United States’s and Canada’s Top 500 Marketing Experts.
Quotes To Live By
- “Finding the right people to help you set it up properly is really important to me.” – Jim Keaty Click To Tweet
- “It’s a lot about the way you introduce things.” – Jim Keaty Click To Tweet
- Predictable Success: Getting Your Organization on the Growth Track–and Keeping It There by Les McKeown
- Mastering the Rockefeller Habits: What You Must Do to Increase the Value of Your Growing Firm by Verne Harnish
- Emergenetics International: Revealing preferences. Realizing potential.
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.HibanDigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability.
- MyOutDesk: MyOutDesk becomes familiar with your real estate systems and personality profiles before recommending Real Estate Virtual Assistants for you to interview. Use Virtual Assistants to grow your Real Estate Business. Sign up today at www.myoutdesk.com/hiban.
- National Association of Expert Advisors: NAEA is the official coaching company of Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars. Find out what they can do for you here!
- How to learn the stages of every business.
- How to implement the culture in your real estate company.
- How to hire the right people for the right position.
- What happens when you don’t have policies and procedures in place.
- How to go from the white water to the still water.
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Jim
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Jim and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now