Jin Chen sold 14 homes her first year as a full-time real estate agent. Her second year, she doubled that number AND maintained a sky-high profit margin. Now, Jin’s annual income exceeds $300k per year (more than four times what she earned in her previous career), and she’s building a real estate team of her own. On today’s show, Jin shares how she doubled her business in just one year, recommendations on winning over new prospects, and more. Don’t miss it!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Jin’s brief bio [1:30]
- What doubled Jin’s business last year [4:27]
- Tips on building an online presence [6:36]
- Jin’s GCI and profit figures [8:03]
- How to get started with Zillow leads [10:07]
- Why getting reviews is so important [14:44]
- A quick tip for avoiding burnout [16:56]
- Jin’s alternative to CRM software [19:44]
- How to get strangers’ business while out on the town [23:50]
- The best way to sell yourself to prospects [27:18]
- Jin’s strategy for selling as many homes as possible in six months [30:01]
- Jin’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [32:02]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Jin Chen is the co-owner of Community Real Estate Group at Pearson Smith Realty. This group/team is comprised of wonderful agents with many years of experience and stellar reviews. They are proud to assist clients in the following languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, German, and Filipino dialects. Check out their team website at www.communitygroupsells.com!
Jin is in the NVAR Top Producer’s Club – Diamond Award. She is a hard-working, detail-oriented, responsive, and enthusiastic agent who cares about her clients and the service she provides. Jin’s ability to understand and work well with people helps her successfully collaborate, mediate, and negotiate various real estate situations. She approaches her real estate clients and transactions with care and detail.
Jin is also a life-long Northern Virginian. Having resided in numerous cities across Northern Virginia throughout her life, she has firsthand and unique knowledge as a local. She is familiar with the neighborhoods, the culture, and the nuances of the area which is a huge asset to her buyers and sellers. Jin graduated from the University of Virginia and also has her Master’s Degree in Social Work.
Thus, Jin is passionate about both real estate and helping people. Her primary goal is to bring exceptional customer service to all her clients through her local area expertise, diligence, effective communication, and warm personality.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Community Real Estate Group
- Jin Chen | Ashburn VA Homes for Sale
- Download Jin’s Newsletter from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Your 7-Figure Real Estate Income is 6 Simple Steps Away…
Get a FREE Copy of Pat Hiban’s best-selling book, 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny.