Jonathan Kirk used to be a buyer’s agent; he was working too much and earning too little. One day, something clicked – he started listing homes and hasn’t regretted it since. Last year, he sold 58 homes and made nearly $200,000. On today’s Real Estate Rockstars, he tells Pat how he transitioned successfully so other agents out there can do the same. If you want to become a listing agent, this podcast will help you make it happen.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Jonathan’s brief bio [1:26]
- Jonathan’s ECI and profit figures for last year [4:27]
- How Jonathan became a listing agent [5:24]
- An alternative to Vulcan 7 and Mojo Dialer [10:16]
- A unique way to handle negative online reviews [14:29]
- The number of houses Jonathan sold last year [18:04]
- Why good admin staff are crucial in real estate [21:34]
- What it’s like to forget about an open house [23:26]
- How Jonathan trains his real estate team [27:47]
- Jonathan’s daily schedule [29:05]
- How Jonathan would sell as many homes as possible in 90 days [31:33]
- What Jonathan’s Ascension Tracker is and where you can get it [34:33]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Jonathan Kirk has gained knowledge and experience with Designing, renovating & re-developing homes throughout the Baltimore Metropolitan Area. With a background in Mortgage finance, Jonathan also takes great pride in his client relationships and is always willing to go above and beyond what is expected in order to show the value of his service and professionalism. He is extremely responsive to his clients and is willing to work as much as needed to gain the trust and respect of his clients, friends and family.
From the information gained over years of experience, Jonathan’s vision and advice are highly sought after from clients. Investors trust him & utilize his ability to see the process through, from start to finish. Jonathan is well equipped to cater to all Real Estate needs.
Jonathan has a passion for Real Estate and a very high expertise on his area of operation (Baltimore). He is dedicated to working with buyers, sellers and investors, but more so enjoys helping them “Find the Way Home”.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Keller Williams Realty Baltimore | Baltimore MD Homes and Real Estate
- Kirk Home Group
- Pillar 9 Coaching: Executive, Leadership and Performance Coaching
- Landvoice: Empowering Solutions to Grow Your Real Estate Business.
- Download Jonathan’s Ascension Tracker Here!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now