Forget what you think you know about team building! Today’s guest, Jon Cheplak, is about to tell you how to overcome any team-building struggle with better recruitment strategies. For more than a decade, Jon has developed and deployed solid growth strategies for aspiring team leaders. Listen as Jon shares several of these strategies with Pat before exploring the psychology behind what makes them work. If you want to get better at selling your services or simply better at selling, don’t miss this episode!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Jon’s brief bio [2:39]
- The biggest struggle agents face when building a team [3:41]
- A sample roleplay between Jon and an aspiring team builder [5:35]
- What you need to create a great marketing video [16:24]
- What para-social behavior is and how it impacts the power of video [19:41]
- The No. 1 thing to do with any lead you get [22:17]
- Examples of course titles that draw people in [27:22]
- Why most organizations fail at recruiting experienced agents [29:57]
- What Jon’s Ultimate Recruiting Blueprint offers [35:16]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Jon Cheplak brings 20 plus years of practical, applied, and results measured experience to his focused and disciplined work serving brokers, owners, managers, recruiters, and agents in the real estate industry. For the past decade, Jon Cheplak has focused on transferring his valuable experiences to leaders and agents, assisting them with all aspects of the industry, including; running a company, managing an office and day to day sales skills. His passion is to position leaders and agents as the most competent and relevant in the industry.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Cheplak Live: Real Estate Leadership and Recruiting
- Interrupt the Pattern – Interruption Training
- Home | The Real Recruiter
- Download Jon’s Ultimate Recruiting Blueprint from our Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now