Stop trying to sell potential clients on your services. A solid testimonial will win you business better than anything you can say. Agent and author of The Road to Success, Jonathan Lahey, joins us today to discuss his system for getting and leveraging great testimonials. Whatever you do, don’t miss what he has to say! In just 30 minutes, you’ll learn the five parts of a powerful real estate testimonial, where to share testimonials for best results, and more.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Jonathan’s brief bio [3:01]
- Income and profit figures for Jonathan’s business [3:51]
- Jonathan’s team structure [4:16]
- How to generate leads with testimonials [4:57]
- The types of testimonials to share with clients [7:59]
- Where to post video testimonials [9:32]
- The five parts of a powerful testimonial [11:55]
- The story behind Jonathan’s book, The Road to Success [14:00]
- What it takes to go from five to over 150 sales per year [16:44]
- One of Jonathan’s failures that you can learn from [19:29]
- The weirdest thing Jonathan ever saw in a home [24:02]
- How Jonathan runs his ISA department [25:05]
- Jonathan’s strategy for selling as many homes as possible in six months [31:54]
- What Jonathan donated to the Agent Success Toolbox [33:58]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Jonathan is the CEO and Team Leader of the award winning real estate team, The Lahey Group, and the Owner of RE/MAX Fine Living, located in Rockville, MD. Since choosing to focus on real estate, Jonathan has consistently finished in the top 1% in the nation as a realtor, selling over one hundred homes per year. In rising to the top of his field, Jonathan Lahey has become a national resource for many others in the real estate industry. He’s been the featured speaker at national real estate conferences, interviewed on several coaching calls, and appeared on marketing panels alongside other top real estate producers in North America. Jonathan is a member of RE/MAX’s The Chairman’s Club and The Diamond Club, as well as the RE/MAX Hall of Fame. Jonathan has also received the Coveted Quantum Leap Award for Marketing Excellence for having made the most significant gains and the Million Dollar Award, awarded to those agents who grossed over one million dollars in commission in a calendar year. Jonathan Lahey was recently featured as a guest on Success Today. The show was filmed in Orlando, Florida and features an interview with Jonathan Lahey. The episode recently aired on affiliates of ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX around the Most recently Jonathan Lahey has joined Jack Canfield, along with a select group of experts and professionals, to co-write the forthcoming book titled, The Road to Success: Today’s Leading Entrepreneurs and Professionals Reveal Their Step-By- Step Systems To Help You Achieve The Health, Wealth and Lifestyle You Deserve. When Jonathan is not out selling homes, he focuses on teaching and coaching other real estate agents on making a quantum leap in their real estate business.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- The Lahey Group
- 5 Alive | Change Your Professional and Personal Life with the 5 Alive Real Estate System!
- Infusionsoft: Small Business CRM, Sales & Marketing Software
- RingCentral: All-in-One Phone, Team Messaging, Video Conferencing
- Answerconnect: 24×7 Live Call Answering Service
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!