Successful real estate agents often go on to become brokers, but why stop there? Today’s guest, Joseph McCabe, started a brokerage of his own and then went on to create several other highly profitable businesses. Listen and learn about the easiest ancillary businesses to build as a real estate professional. Plus, Joseph talks about financing business buys, offers advice to struggling agents, and more.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Joseph’s start in real estate [4:38]
- An alternative to door knocking [11:31]
- Winning FSBOs over with statistics [14:21]
- How Joseph recruited over 100 agents [15:51]
- Joseph’s brokerage during lockdown [23:11]
- Ancillary real estate businesses [28:46]
- What agents really need to focus on [36:46]
- Financing business buys [39:01]
- Joseph’s advice to struggling agents [43:21]
- Plus, so much more.
At the age of 22, Joseph McCabe opened RE/MAX Experts, with the goal of doing things different and better than all of the other cookie cutter brokers out there. Joseph McCabe is a Graduate of Father Judge High School, and Penn State University, and a Veteran of the US Army. He and his team service the entire States of PA and NJ with Specialists in both the residential and commercial sectors. They have found a home on Main Street in Manayunk a thriving and rapidly growing section of Philadelphia and a good middle point for them to service clients wherever they may be. They call themselves Experts because that’s what they strive to be always learning, always growing, and always helping people achieve their real estate goals. From Pittsburgh to the Jersey Shore they’ve got you covered.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Enroll in Pat Hiban’s 6 Weeks to 7 Figures Course
- Take Over $13,000 in Real Estate Courses for Just $97
- Real Estate Resources
- Episode 780 with Joseph McCabe
- Joseph’s Instagram
- Joseph’s LinkedIn
- Joseph’s Twitter
- Joseph’s Facebook
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!