Originally from Nashville, Josh Anderson graduated from Louisiana State University in International Trade and Finance. Josh served 8 years in the U.S. Army, including a 10-month stint in Bagram, Afghanistan, during Operation Enduring Freedom. These experiences, coupled with the education he received from Louisiana State, have molded him into a focused, disciplined, and strong willed individual. Josh Anderson can best be described as a man of high energy with a passion for Nashville real estate. He is a business savvy professional with a strong desire to cater to his clients’ particular needs. Client satisfaction is paramount! Josh’s market expertise coupled with his superior negotiating skills set him apart from the rest.
Join us as Josh shares his mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by becoming one of the most trusted names in Nashville real estate.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Josh’s brief bio [6:25]
- On profit [6:55]
- How Josh earned his million [7:38]
- How Josh doubled his business [12:32]
- Where Josh’s business is coming from [14:20]
- Josh’s tips to get referrals [23:33]
- Josh’s failures and what he did to overcome it [28:25]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Related Links and Resources:
- The Anderson Group Real Estate Services
- Facebook Page
- Commitment To Excellence: The Ultimate Business Tracking Suite for Real Estate Agents/Offices
- Geckoboard: Live TV Dashboard Software for focusing Teams and Improving Key Business Metrics
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now