Looking to bring on more millennial agents or to win more millennial clients? If so, you won’t want to miss this podcast with the founder and CEO of rokrbox, Josh Cunningham. Not only does Josh’s current talent pool consist of 100 percent millennial hires, he’s trained over 250 millennial ISAs to date. On today’s show, Josh shares what he’s learned about training and motivating millennials over the years. Plus, he explains what millennials really want in a real estate agent so that listeners like you know how to bring in more business from the next generation of home buyers and sellers.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Josh’s brief bio [3:45]
- What millennials want in a real estate agent [9:23]
- How to pass the “Google slap” test [17:42]
- Ways to personify your brand [23:07]
- How to hire and retain millennial talent [26:16]
- Josh’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [33:43]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Josh Cunningham is the CEO and founder of rokrbox – an inside sales assistant company based in College Station, Texas. After starting rokrbox only 6 years ago, Josh’s real estate company has worked over 2,000,000 internet leads for teams all across the country including Lars Hedenborg, Jeff Cohn, & Spring Bengtzen. Having hired and trained over 250 ISAs, Josh is a sought-after speaker for his invaluable knowledge on developing company culture that attracts the best millennial talent and drives success.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Episode 777 with Terrence Murphy
- Rokrbox | Your ISA for Hire Solution
- Rokrbox TV
- LinkedIn | Josh Cunningham
- LinkedIn | Rokrbox
- Facebook | Josh Cunningham
- Facebook | Rokrbox
- Download Josh’s Rokrbox Customer Service Evaluation from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!