When Josh Gossard goes to a listing appointment, he knows there’s a good chance he’ll get the listing. That’s because Josh closes 78% of his listing appointments successfully. How? Listen to today’s Real Estate Rockstars and find out! Not only does Josh share some of his best scripts, he covers a proven price-reduction strategy – something that’s absolutely crucial to have when taking on expired listings. If you want to get more listings, don’t miss this episode!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Josh’s brief bio [1:52]
- The number of houses Josh sold in the last 12 months [4:49]
- Josh’s income and profit figures [5:18]
- How Josh got started in real estate [7:09]
- Where Josh gets info on expired and withdrawn listings [8:02]
- A sample roleplay for getting expired listings [12:39]
- How Josh closes 78% of his listing appointments [19:03]
- Josh’s proven price-reduction strategy [20:32]
- A sample roleplay for getting sellers to drop their price [24:47]
- Josh’s advice for buyer’s agents who want to become listing agents [29:43]
- Josh’s strategy for selling as many homes as possible in six months [33:04]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Josh grew up the oldest of 3 siblings. His father was a Mason, and his mother was a stay at home mom. Josh’s father was a very hard working man, and he’s forever grateful for the work ethic he was able to learn from him. It has allowed Josh to appreciate at a young age that nothing in this world is given to you and you must earn everything in life.
When Josh was 24, he started working as a contractor in Afghanistan. The challenges he encountered in this job for five years in addition to raising a family developed him as a man and a provider for his wife and kids.
The loss of Josh’s father in 2014 forced him to look at life from a different perspective, and again he learned a very powerful and this time much more painful lesson from his father. That is that we are all on borrowed time. Josh was already in the process of getting his real estate license when his dad passed away. Losing him gave Josh the motivation of having his own real estate business on the fast track to reality.
Now, when Josh is not working in his Real Estate Business, he’s hanging out with his wife and kids.
They enjoy having big cookouts with friends and family, watching movies, playing games, and his girls are very much into soccer. They spend a lot of time on the soccer field! They also LOVE the beach!
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- The Gossard Group | At Keller Williams Realty Centre
- REDX: Lead Prospecting Platform | Real Estate Lead Solutions
- Mojo Dialer: Dialer for Salespeople by Salespeople
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!