Before Julia Nyman became a real estate agent, she made $35,000 annually. Her first year as an agent, she managed to clear six figures thanks to a strong mindset, her desire to help clients, and several smart strategies. On today’s podcast, Julia explains exactly how she manages to make much more than the majority of agents despite the fact that she’s so new to the business. Plus, hear why not all open houses are created equal, how to overcome doubt as a new agent, and what shifts in the industry you need to prepare for on this Real Estate Rockstars!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Julia’s brief bio [2:12]
- Why it’s so important to have the right mindset [7:19]
- How to overcome doubt as a new agent [8:18]
- What Julia did to start getting business [11:53]
- Why Julia decided not to join a team [13:30]
- How to select the right open house [20:06]
- The one open-house rule all agents should follow [25:57]
- What it took for Julia to shift her business away from buyers [28:19]
- What and how often Julia posts on social media [31:16]
- The jackpot idea that will change your business this year [35:11]
- The big shifts in real estate that all agents should prepare for [45:23]
- Julia’s strategy for selling as many homes as possible in six months [48:34]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Julia began her career in real estate in 2014. Working for a small property management company in the Forest Hill area, she quickly realized that her passion was helping people find their dream homes. Becoming a licensed real estate agent in 2015, Julia was able to perform 23 transactions in her first full year as a Realtor. Her passion and hard work ethic are what sets Julia apart from other Realtors.
Julia was named “Rising Star” in Real Producers March 2017 magazine issue. In October 2016, Julia was named top “single agent” producer for the Keller Williams American Premier Realty office as well as being named the 6th overall “single agent” producer for the entire year of 2016. With the increased amount of business, Julia has turned her focus on becoming one of the top listing agents in the area. Her attention to detail and persistance will help you and your family obtain the highest market value for your home in the shortest time on market.
Julia continues to be a Top Rated Realtor in Bel Air, MD and surrounding counties. Julia’s expertise is focused on the listing and selling of homes in the Harford County, Baltimore County, and specific areas of Baltimore City.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Red Cedar Real Estate
- Homes with Julia of Red Cedar Real Estate
- Rocket Fuel: The One Essential Combination That Will Get You More of What You Want from Your Business by Gino Wickman, Mark Winters
- Carl Carter’s previous podcast: episode 572
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!