Last month’s real estate podcast guests shared their strategies for winning clients and thriving through a changing market. In this special highlights episode, we share clips from each podcast so that you can see what you might have missed. Tune in and get a glimpse of what’s working for some of the industry’s top agents in a variety of different real estate markets.
- How Zach gets repeat business and referrals [6:11]
- Chasing the carrot on the stick [7:48]
- An example of real-world data and how it drives decisions [9:02]
- The best time to get rich in real estate [11:06]
- Finding the right price point [13:20]
- Advice for agents who want to thrive through any market [14:48]
- Staying authentic in the real estate business [18:40]
- #NotYourBasicBroker [20:12]
- About Tesla’s Gigafactory in Austin, Texas [23:06]
- Matt’s real estate predictions and why he’s recommending 5/1 ARM loans [24:55]
- Making bets instead of taking no action [27:26]
- Betting on the real estate industry [29:08]
- Achieving an 85-90% occupancy rate in the off season [31:06]
- Tips for staying organized in real estate [33:17]
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.