What will happen to mortgage rates later this year? How can agents compete in today’s crazy markets? Catch these highlights from June 2021’s best real estate podcasts and find out! Guests include BiggerPockets’ David Greene and Tom Ferry, one of the top real estate coaches in the world.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Millennials’ biggest regrets as homebuyers [1:20]
- Why emotional support is secondary to expertise in real estate [4:00]
- Predictions for mortgage rates this year [7:29]
- Why we’re NOT in a bubble [9:53]
- How to find the right hires when recruiting new agents [11:17]
- How to stay motivated and how to succeed in real estate [13:02]
- The key to a real estate agent’s success [15:57]
- What all skilled salespeople understand [18:00]
- Will lumber prices return to normal once unemployment benefits end [20:16]
- The only surefire way to beat investors when buying a home [24:54]
- Where to turn for the knowledge you need to succeed [26:19]
- How to get out of your own way and start video marketing [27:08]
- Why frugality isn’t always good for business [28:19]
- How to niche down for more deals [29:25]
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Take Over $13,000 in Real Estate Courses for Just $97
- Enroll in Pat Hiban’s 6 Weeks to 7 Figures Course
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.