Discover the best real estate podcasts you might have missed last month in this special highlight episode. Guests share their systems for scaling, striking work-life balance, and more. BiggerPockets’ David Greene also offers tips from his latest real estate book, SKILL: A Top-Producing Agent’s Guide to Earning Unlimited Income.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- About the David Greene Team [5:39]
- The key to finding more time for your business [7:14]
- Why Jennifer got into real estate [10:10]
- Jennifer’s biggest tip for real estate agents [12:03]
- The benefits of starting as a buyer’s agent [13:55]
- How to bring value when making cold calls and Caleb’s favorite script [15:06]
- How to win celebrity clients [18:53]
- A great line for sellers who are stuck on an unrealistic price [20:41]
- Why you shouldn’t waste time on listings that you know won’t work out [22:13]
- Tips for real estate agents who want to find better work-life balance [23:40]
- The power of an effective morning routine [24:17]
- A mindset shift to conserve emotional energy [29:54]
- Common questions on getting started with systems [31:47]
- Stephanie’s system for hiring real estate agents [32:44]
- Accountability systems [36:46]
- Solving the revenue problem instead of the expense problem [38:19]
- Advice for real estate agents on investing in real estate [40:02]
- How to build incredible company culture [42:22]
- A plug-and-play system for agents’ success [44:45]
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.