Have you ever wondered how the stars of popular home-flipping shows make those huge profits in what seems like no time at all? According to Kevin Carroll, an agent who runs a nationwide home-flipping business, they don’t! Listen in as Kevin cuts through the misinformation and gives would-be investors honest details on the profits to expect when flipping homes. Kevin also provides a wealth of tips on ways to minimize risks and maximize rewards when flipping homes on the side or as an integral part of your real estate business. Don’t miss out on this honest, inside look at house flipping on today’s Real Estate Rockstars podcast!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Kevin’s brief bio and his team’s structure. [6:35]
- Kevin’s profits on listings and flips [7:53]
- How profits are shared in Kevin’s flipping business [8:25]
- What makes a good flip [11:46]
- Find out if inexperienced agents can build big REO businesses today [18:40]
- Predictions on the housing market [21:06]
- Kevin’s strategy for paying all his bills with passive income [27:49]
- Criteria for evaluating a property’s cash flow [34:30]
- Why Section 8 properties might be worth the risk [38:52]
- The tax implications of flipping houses [38:33]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Kevin Carroll has been selling Real Estate for 8 years. Focused mainly on Bank Owned units and the investor, his team has sold almost 1000 units in that time. They have also flipped close to 100 units as well. 2 years ago, Kevin started a flipping business and scaled his business nationwide. Last year, he wrote a book, A Journey To Financial Independence, to teach others how to use real estate to get out of the rat race. Kevin lives in Boise Idaho with his wife and 2 kids.
Related Links and Resources:
- Get Kevin’s Free Flip Sheet
- A Journey to Financial Independence: Learn How to Use Real Estate to Create Passive Income by Kevin Carroll
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now