Are you spending too much of your hard earned commission dollars buying leads? If so or if you want to learn more about increasing your real estate profits, then drop what you are doing and listen to today’s podcast with Virginia Beach real estate agent Kevin Taylor. Pat and Kevin dive deep, along with some great role-playing, into how Kevin is crushing it and earning a ton of commission dollars – more importantly how he is keeping more commission dollars with 95% net profits by never paying for leads.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Kevin’s brief bio [1:55]
- What Kevin means by “Crushed everything that came in my path.” [2:41]
- How Kevin’s business looked like last year [3:44]
- Why Kevin goes against the grain and focuses on buyers instead of listings [3:56]
- Kevin’s income in the last 12 months [4:41]
- How Kevin gets buyer leads without spending a penny buying leads [5:15]
- The importance of “socializing” (and how he does it) to get business [8:05]
- Role play for introducing yourself and gauging interest in buying and selling [9:51]
- Real world example (with scripts) of Kevin meeting someone at bar and selling them 2 houses [14:23]
- Other ways that Kevin finds people thru socializing to hand out business cards [18:42]
- What Kevin’s business card looks like [20:48]
- Kevin’s process for following up with prospects [22:52]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Kevin Taylor has only been in real estate since 2013, and he became Creed Realty’s Rookie of the year in 2014, achieved Gold (circle of excellence) in 2014 and 2015, and had the most transactions company-wide with Creed Realty in 2015. He has been the Top Producer at the Houser Home Team from 2013 to 2015, and has been featured in Top Agent Magazine, Local newspapers, Zillow and Trulia with well over 40+ reviews. As an advocate for Military and Veteran job placement, ‘Veterans for Change’ is his non-profit soon to be 503/C, so that he may start taking donations, and he believes that if veteran joblessness can be stopped, then veteran suicide and homelessness can be curbed in the process. He also is a Partner (Vice President of the company) with Watson Security Services based out of Baltimore, MD now open for business in Virginia. He enjoys being a father, husband, Realtor, Public Speaker, and Serial Entrepreneur. He looks forward to working with each and every one of his clients daily.
Related Links and Resources:
- Sand To City Real Estate Team
- Top Agent Magazine
- Kevin Taylor | Free Home Valuations
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now