Keyrenter CEO Aaron Marshall predicts that an increasing number of Americans will opt to rent for the foreseeable future. On today’s podcast, Pat and Aaron discuss what agents can do to supplement their commissions when sales start to slow. Listen and learn how to create auxiliary income with property-management services, ways to boost profitability on your rentals, and more. Plus, get Aaron’s thoughts on where the industry’s headed and why big REO business isn’t coming back.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Aaron’s brief bio [3:08]
- What Keyrenter offers its franchisees [6:22]
- Accounting requirements for property managers [8:04]
- How automation could improve the property-management process [14:59]
- Aaron’s prediction on interest rates: lowest ever between now and June [20:58]
- Why more Americans will rent than buy in the future [26:25]
- How work habits impact housing markets [31:50]
- Why big REO business isn’t coming back [38:02]
- Aaron’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [42:25]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Aaron graduated from the University of Utah in 2001 and immediately started making a name for himself in the real estate business. By 2003, he found his niche listing and selling REO and bank foreclosure properties and began building his team. In 2005 he joined Keller Williams where he worked as Loss Mitigation Specialist to help people save their credit and avoid property foreclosure. He was awarded The Large Sales Team of the Year in 2009 for the Salt Lake Board of Realtors Association. The Marshall Team ranked as Top 100 Sales Associate Teams by the Wall Street Journal for two years running, 2010-2011. As an avid real estate investor, agent, and broker, he could also be heard every Saturday morning on “Utah Real Estate with the Marshall” on 105.7 KNRS, in 2008-2013 .Then In August of 2013, Aaron sold his real estate team to focus solely on the property management business.
Aaron feels strongly that every success in life is dependent on building long lasting positive relationships, both personally and professionally. He is passionate about helping people prepare for their financial future through entrepreneurship and real estate investment.
In his personal life, Aaron appreciates books, which help him to be a better business owner, leader, husband and father. He credits his family for inspiration and motivation, and devotes as much quality time as possible to his wife and three children. They enjoy travelling abroad and view it is as a fun and educational way to teach cultural diversity and tolerance. He is an avid outdoorsman and wild life fan who enjoys sports and recreation. In between commitments, he and can be seen searching the web for the latest news on business trends, technology and online marketing strategies.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
- Episode 597 with Aaron Marshall
- Episode 297 with Aaron Marshall
- Keyrenter Property Management
- Aaron’s Facebook
- Aaron’s LinkedIn
- Keyrenter | Facebook
- Keyrenter | Twitter
- Email Aaron and Get Grade.us Professional for Just $50
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!