Kim Ades, MBA is the president and founder of Frame of Mind Coaching and JournalEngine™ Software. Author, speaker, entrepreneur, coach and a mother of five, Kim is one of North America’s foremost experts on coaching with a focus on mindset and thought mastery. Working with high profile individuals who have already achieved success in some areas of their lives, Kim uses the unique Frame of Mind Coaching process to ignite significant change and life transformation. She is recognized for her warmth, her passion and her instinctive talent for seeing the strengths of her clients and helping them discover the path to their own success.
Join us as Kim shares her realtor mindset and a glance at her journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by being recognized as one of North America’s Top 50 most influential women in real estate.
Quotes To Live By
- “If a person has a higher degree of emotional resilience, they will be much more likely to succeed…” – Kim Ades Click To Tweet
- “We want our clients to become master observers of their own thinking.” – Kim Ades Click To Tweet
- “I don’t want anyone to do anything they hate, that’s not a good life.” – Kim Ades Click To Tweet
- “Your thinking will determine what you can achieve.” – Kim Ades Click To Tweet
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.HibanDigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability.
- MyOutDesk: MyOutDesk becomes familiar with your real estate systems and personality profiles before recommending Real Estate Virtual Assistants for you to interview. Use Virtual Assistants to grow your Real Estate Business. Sign up today at www.myoutdesk.com/hiban.
- National Association of Expert Advisors: NAEA is the official coaching company of Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars. Find out what they can do for you here!
- What emotional resilience is about.
- What differentiates super top performers from other people.
- How to build the emotional resilience muscle.
- The concept of accountability.
- The Definition of Balance.
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Kim
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Kim and thank her for her rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now