Knolly Williams is an Author, Trainer, Inspirational Speaker and Spiritual Leader. He has been featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS, Newsweek and in over 300 newspapers worldwide. Knolly has been an entrepreneur since the age of 22, and has launched multiple 7 figure businesses over the years. Using the ancient wisdom found in the Bible, Knolly has coached tens of thousands of entrepreneurs, business owners and individuals on how on how to dramatically increase their happiness, health, wealth and wisdom.
Join us as Knolly shares his mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by connecting with others and helping them fulfill their goals and aspirations.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Knolly’s brief bio [7:32]
- How Knolly became a listing centric [10:46]
- The 5 Keys to listing over a thousand houses [15:06]
- The number one activity of a successful listing agent [19:50]
- Knolly’s definition of a niche [24:57]
- What activities within the bucket should an agent do [27:19]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Related Links and Resources:
- Knolly’s Website
- Facebook Page
- Success With Listings_5 Keys to 1000 Listings with Knolly Williams
- Knolly’s 46 Step Listing System
- The Secret To Permanent Prosperity
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now