What does it take to be a Real Estate Rockstar? Join us as Kristee shares her realtor mindset and a glance at her journey to becoming a member of the 2014 class of Realtor Magazine’s 30 Under 30, and a Real Estate Rockstar.
Kristee is a part owner of The Leaders Realty, and has been interested in Real Estate since college. While attending the University of Florida she became a licensed agent. Upon graduation she decided to put her degree to work and began day trading for the Kershner Trading Group. Realizing quickly, that Real Estate was her passion she began a transition back into the industry. Hard work, diversification, and finding her bread and butter have allowed this killer 28-year-old agent to net close to $500k last year, a 92% profit margin. In this interview Kristee shares how she wins when there are multiple bids on a property, and how she discovers inventory in a low inventory market. Plug in your headphones and get ready to learn how you too can go from Rookie to Rockstar in just a few years.
- Infiniti HR: In addition to their full service outsourcing models that include PEO and ASO arrangements, Infiniti HR offers a broad range of HR consulting services for that one time project or on a continual basis.
- 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny
- MyOutDesk: MyOutDesk becomes familiar with your real estate systems and personality profiles before recommending Real Estate Virtual Assistants for you to interview. Use Virtual Assistants to grow your Real Estate Business. Hire a real estate virtual assistant today.
- Audible: Go audibletrial.com/hiban to get your 1 Free month trial, and your 1 FREE book.
Real Estate AH-HA Moment
- While day trading for the Kershner Trading Group, Kristee felt empty. The 9 to 5 desk hours were just not her cup of tea. Kristee took advantage of an opportunity to get her brokerage license, and well…Listen in to hear what happened next.
Finding The Bread & Butter
- According to this 30 Under 30 superstar, finding your bread and butter is the key to success. In this exclusive interview, Kristee shares how she has made investors hers, and how you can do the same.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About:
- How to get listings.
- How to maximize your profit margin.
- Change the way you tap into the market.
- How to get personal referrals.
- How to work with people who elevate your production.
- How to build confidence.
- How to set yourself apart.
- How to win bids on properties.
- Plus so much more!
Thank Kristee on Twitter
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Kristee some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you!
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks!
Thanks, and keep rockin!
Your 7-Figure Real Estate Income is 6 Simple Steps Away…
Get a FREE Copy of Pat Hiban’s best-selling book, 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny.