Kyle Whissel was born and raised in sunny San Diego. He grew up in the University City area where he attended the University of California, San Diego and earned a degree in Economics in 2003. Their family owned business, Whissel Realty was founded by Robert Whissel in 1979 and now run by his son, Kyle. Its mission is to make the home buying and selling experience a fun experience and to treat every client as their top priority. The Wall Street Journal ranked them as the #2 team in San Diego County and Trulia ranked them the #7 team in the all of California.
Join us as Kyle shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by learning how to go from Real Estate Rookie to Real Estate Rockstar!
Quotes To Live By
- “My end goal is to make $1M without lifting a finger!” – Kyle Whissel Click to Tweet
Kyle’s Choice for Contribution
- Intelius: Live in the know.
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.HibanDigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability.
- MyOutDesk: MyOutDesk becomes familiar with your real estate systems and personality profiles before recommending Real Estate Virtual Assistants for you to interview. Use Virtual Assistants to grow your Real Estate Business. Sign up today at www.myoutdesk.com/hiban.
- National Association of Expert Advisors: NAEA is the official coaching company of Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars. Find out what they can do for you here!
- The power of embracing the old school of real estate .
- How to fill the gaps in your county using satellite offices!
- How to go from Real Estate Rookie to Real Estate Rockstar!
- Building a persona or an avatar for your business
- How to create a culture in your business!
- What questions to ask when looking to build your culture.
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Kyle
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Kyle and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now