Real estate investors can be an excellent source of income for real estate agents as they treat buying and selling houses as a business and do not get emotionally involved in transactions. Investors want to build relationships and work with agents who bring something to the table. Larry Goins, a successful investor for 30 years, gets most of his deals from real estate agents and the mls. He loves working with real estate agents and shares how agents can work smarter with investors to make more money in this podcast interview with Pat Hiban.
Larry has been investing in real estate for over 30 years. Previously, Larry served as president of the Metrolina Real Estate Investors Association in Charlotte NC, a not-for-profit organization that has over 350 members and is the local chapter of the National Real Estate Investors Association. He is an active real estate investor and travels throughout the United States speaking and training audiences at conventions, expos, and Real Estate Investment Associations on his strategies for buying and selling houses. Larry has also written several books on real estate investing that are available wherever books are sold. He and Kandas are also the host of the BRAG Radio Show. BRAG is all about using real estate to Be Rich And Generous.
Between speaking engagements and mentoring other investors, Larry oversees the daily operations of his investing business that wholesales properties, seller finances properties and holds properties for investment.
On a personal note, Larry and his wife, Pam, have two children, Linda and Noah. He also has a grand daughter, Ember. They are a member of New River Community Church in Lake Wylie, SC. As a husband, father, businessman, and real estate investor, Larry holds true to his core values and moral integrity.
His personal and business motto is, “People and principles before profits.”
Join us as Larry shares his mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by becoming a real estate investing expert!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Larry’s brief bio [5:31]
- The 3 types of investors that agents can work with and how to best serve these types of investors [7:00]
- How to treat landlord investors to get their business [7:59]
- How to create a deal by searching for the right properties [12:17]
- How Larry makes up to 200 offers a week [14:42]
- Why Larry takes time to call agents on the phone instead of emailing [16:00]
- Larry’s definition of a wholesaler and how to wholesale MLS deals [18:49]
- Larry’s advice on how agents should deal with flippers [24:55]
- How buyer agents work with Larry only on HUD houses [31:02]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Related Links and Resources:
- The Goins Group
- Larry Goins HUD Homes Half Off by Larry Goins
- Getting Started in Real Estate Day Trading: Proven Techniques for Buying and Selling Houses The Same Day Using The Internet! by Larry Goins
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!