Want to build a stronger base of millennial buyers and secure clients for future deals? Returning guest Linda Liberatore is here to explain how you can convince a generation of renters to buy with a series of housing hacks. These hacks, which allow homeowners to offset their living expenses drastically, are exactly what you should be sharing with millennials if you’re hoping to sell them on the benefits of homeownership. Some of these hacks, like Linda’s strategy for maximizing earnings from short-term rentals, are even great for agents who want to make some extra cash on the side. If you want more millennial clients, today’s podcast will teach you exactly how to get them!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Linda’s brief bio [2:54]
- How to approach millennials as a buyer’s agent [4:07]
- Mortgage options that may appeal to millennials [6:40]
- Locations to focus on with millennial buyers [9:37]
- How to sell millennials on the benefits of owning real estate [11:54]
- A strategy for maximizing rental income [12:12]
- How to maximize earnings from short-term rentals [14:30]
- The key to selling millennials on owning property [23:53]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Linda Liberatore is the founder and president of My Landlord-Helper-SecurePayOne, a unique virtual assistant solution for DIY real estate investors. A speaker, coach and an author of two books, Daily Inspirations to Achieve Your Real Estate Investment Goals and My Landlord Helper: Keys to Managing Your Real Estate Investments, Achieving Explosive Growth and Saving Money. Linda is a highly energetic professional with drive and commitment to her client’s success.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Linda Liberatore | Author, Speaker, Businesswoman
- Secure Pay One: Your #1 Landlord Helper “Improve cashflow and reduce expenses with Secure Pay One”
- My Landlord Helper: Simplify Your Landlording Life by Making it Automatic
- In the News | Linda Liberatore
- Think Realty Honors 2017 Finalists | Think Realty | A Real Estate of Mind
- Think Realty | Time. Wealth. Purpose
- Linda’s Previous Podcast Episode
- Diego Corzo’s Podcast Episode
- Facebook | My Landlord Helper
- Facebook | Secure Pay One
- Roomster: Roommate Finder, Flatmates & Roommates
- Roomiematch: Find a roommate without SPAMS
- Roommates: Find Your Perfect Match
- My Landlord Helper: Keys to Managing Your Real Estate Investments, Achieving Explosive Growth and Saving Money by Linda Liberatore
- Daily Inspirations to Achieve Your Real Estate Investment Goals: Begin Each Morning Focused on Your Real Estate Investment and Management Goals by Linda Liberatore
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now