Lisa Song Sutton wears several hats (and a crown after winning Miss Nevada in 2014), but she still has strong roots in real estate. Many of the same skills she relies on as a Realtor have helped her build businesses in real estate and in other industries. On today’s podcast, Lisa shares the secret sauce for starting a new business, gives agents tips on winning clients, and more. Don’t miss it!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- About Lisa [1:10]
- Lisa’s introduction to real estate [1:51]
- How Lisa brought a big luxury brokerage to Las Vegas [3:37]
- About Christie’s International Real Estate [6:54]
- What it’s like selling homes as former Miss Nevada [14:36]
- Lisa’s first year selling real estate [18:32]
- Lisa’s advice for new real estate agents [20:02]
- COVID-19’s impact on Las Vegas real estate [22:42]
- Renter-relief programs [25:49]
- Lisa’s thoughts on business diversification [28:31]
- The best way to win real estate business right now [31:13]
- Plus, so much more.
Lisa Song Sutton
Lisa Song Sutton is a businesswoman, entrepreneur, outspoken advocate for women, and Miss Nevada United States 2014.
Lisa started her business career by working in a top Las Vegas law firm, specializing in business litigation. She then went on to create companies of her own. Lisa started her first business, Sin City Cupcakes, nearly 8 years ago, and today it is an iconic Las Vegas treat that delights tens of thousands of locals and visitors each year. Lisa is also co-founder of Ship Las Vegas, Elite Homes – Christie’s International Real Estate, and Liquid & Lace swimwear.
In addition to her work as an entrepreneur, Lisa has published numerous articles for Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and Business Insider on business and entrepreneurship. Lisa has shared her message of leadership, empowerment, and action with audiences from the TEDx stage to local schools, encouraging people, especially women, to take a seat at the table and make their voices heard.
In addition to her professional careers and serving as both Miss Nevada United States (2014) and Miss Las Vegas, Lisa is actively involved in the community, previously serving on non-profit boards including Monday’s Dark and the Asian Community Development Council. Lisa has been selected as a Global Shaper by the World Economic Forum and was named a Top 10 Social Entrepreneur to Watch.
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Take Over $13,000 in Real Estate Courses for Just $97
- Enroll in Pat Hiban’s 6 Weeks to 7 Figures Course
- Lisa Song Sutton’s TEDx Talk
- Lisa’s Website
- Lisa’s Twitter
- Lisa’s Instagram
- Lisa’s LinkedIn
- Lisa’s Facebook Page
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.