You don’t have to wait six months to close your first deal! Today’s guest, Logan Walter, is a listener who has only been a full-time Realtor for eight months. Despite the fact that he hasn’t been in real estate long, he’s already closed 21 deals, including a million-dollar deal with one of the first people he told about his new career. How did Logan do it? He followed the three Cs. Listen to today’s podcast and discover why clarity, character, and competency are essential to a new agent’s success.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- About Logan Walter [1:34]
- Logan’s start in real estate and his love for Real Estate Rockstars [2:03]
- Why Logan decided to get into real estate [4:50]
- Closing 21 deals as a new real estate agent [6:29]
- Logan’s first day in real estate [7:25]
- Simple real estate scripts for FSBOs and expireds [10:17]
- Reaching out to friends and family after starting a career in real estate [15:53]
- The video that helped Logan close his first seven-figure deal [17:38]
- Logan’s first real estate deal: a land sale [20:23]
- Logan’s sales stats and splits [21:22]
- Examples of phone calls and door knocking paying off [23:40]
- What’s working for lead generation in Dallas right now [25:54]
- The hours a new agent can expect to work [28:32]
- Strategies for winning clients from canceled listings [30:31]
- The three Cs for success in real estate [35:30]
- Where to find and follow Logan Walter [38:15]
Prior to becoming a real estate agent, Logan worked in full-time ministry at churches in Richardson, Austin, and Frisco. As a minister, he focused on building relationships and meeting peoples’ needs, and as a real estate agent, that focus has not changed.
Logan’s mission is to understand his client’s real estate goals, and then work hard to help them achieve those goals. Over the past 25 years, Logan has lived and worked in Tarrant, Dallas, Collin, and Denton Counties and is happy to help people buy and sell properties all over the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
Logan and his wife Maddie currently live in Frisco, TX with their three kids: Simon, Clark and Sylvia. When he’s not talking about real estate, he is often discussing music, sports, books, and movies. His favorites include The Beatles, The Dallas Mavericks, Dune, and The Princess Bride.
Related Links and Resources:
- Follow Logan Walter on Instagram
- Follow Logan Walter on Facebook
- Pat Hiban’s Interview With Million Dollar Listing Star Tracy Tutor
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.