Madison Kazes’ door-knocking strategy works so well that it pushed her sales to the elite level required to earn a spot in NAR’s 30 Under 30. On today’s podcast, Madison shares this strategy with listeners, including the script she uses and her proven method for selecting prospects. Madison also covers the seminars she runs for first-time buyers. These inexpensive, easy-to-run seminars bring her a massive amount of new business, and any agent can pull them off after hearing how they’re done. If you’re hungry for new, inexpensive ways to generate business, this is one Real Estate Rockstars you won’t want to miss.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Madison’s brief bio [3:19]
- The number of homes Madison sold in the last 12 months [4:42]
- Madison’s GCI and profit figures [5:29]
- Why Madison markets to first-time buyers [8:16]
- An important note on door knocking [9:47]
- Madison’s door-knocking strategy [11:01]
- How to make a good impression on potential clients [14:25]
- A listing phenomenon all agents should be aware of [18:01]
- A step-by-step strategy for hosting seminars for first-time buyers [23:21]
- The commercial Madison runs at local gyms [26:55]
- The most important thing in real estate [33:35]
- How Madison follows up with potential clients [34:12]
- The idea that changed Madison’s career [35:25]
- How to build from success up, not the ground up [40:54]
- Madison’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [42:03]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
With many years of industry experience, Madison Kazes thrives on providing her clients with a personal, interactive approach to finding the home of their dreams!
Her background in accounting and finance ensure she has the expertise to guide her clients along a realistic path to accomplish this. She is a certified Military on the Move and Relocation specialist and truly enjoys walking new home owners through the entire process, making it as easy for them as possible. Madison also constantly is identifying new ways to market homes!
She is a Top Producer for both her brokerage, Coco Early and Associates, as well as with the National Association of Realtors!
If she has a day to herself, you may just find her riding horses, reading a book or cooking up her favorite meal! With real-life living in the Merrimack Valley, Madison is sure to share her great finds with all who seek to live here!
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Home – Madison Kazes
- Coco, Early & Associates
- Download Madison’s 5 Steps to Successful Door Knocking in our Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!