When Maria Vitale started in real estate, she was dealing with divorce and living in her mother’s basement. Now, just a few short years later, she’s selling luxury homes for Sotheby’s International Realty and earning huge commissions! Listen as Maria explains how making the mental decision to succeed affected her career and changed her life. Maria also shares the productivity habits that have helped her build a successful career while raising two very active boys. If you need some extra motivation and want advice on cultivating the right mindset for success, don’t miss this Real Estate Rockstars!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Maria’s brief bio [1:50]
- How many houses Maria has sold this year [2:19]
- The best thing about working in real estate [3:18]
- How Maria starts each day [4:56]
- What Maria’s personal assistant does [9:13]
- Exactly what Maria did to start selling more homes [12:43]
- One of Larry Kendall’s strategies for getting listings [14:13]
- Other sales strategies from Ninja Selling [15:26]
- How to boost business by writing two personal cards per day [18:12]
- How Maria made it out of her mother’s basement and found success [21:30]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Maria Vitale is a Denver native, who has been an award-winning Realtor and broker for 11 years. Her accomplishments include current secretary of the Denver Metro Association of Realtors (DMAR,) former West Chair for the DMAR Board of Directors, Top 3 Realtors in her office for 2012, 2013, Top Producing Broker (RE/MAX Alliance,) Five Star Award and Primo Awards Business of the Year 2010. In addition, Maria is a Negotiation Specialist and a CRS Certified Residential Specialist, she is “Ninja” certified and is quoted internationally in Ninja selling seminars.
Maria is also passionate about the community. She is the former Vice President of the Red Shield Salvation Army Advisory Council (2013,) where she helped with fundraising projects for inner-city youth.
She earned two degrees from the University of Colorado, Boulder in Journalism and Mass Communication. She Previously worked at a few local televisions stations and knows the Denver Market very well.
She is a mother and home-owner herself in the Denver area. Trilingual in English, Spanish and Italian she appreciates culture and art.
Maria is a mother of two active boys who play competitive sports. She values family and understands the importance of making a house a home. Maria is very passionate about what she does, and it shows. Working with clients to buy and sell is her passion. “I am honored to be a Real Estate Advisor, referrals really are the best compliment I can get” says Maria.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Sotheby’s International Realty
- Maria Vitale – LIV Sotheby’s International Realty
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael Gerber
- Ninja Selling: Subtle Skills. Big Results. by Larry Kendall
- The Ninja Nine
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now