Want to get more clients and ensure that all of them stick with you through to closing? If so, don’t miss this Real Estate Rockstars with Kevin Markarian, broker and owner of San Francisco-based Marker Real Estate. On today’s podcast, Kevin discusses how he helps his agents leverage leads for more business before covering the skills and strategies they use to keep deals from falling through. Kevin also shares the biggest mistake agents make with leads along with tools and techniques proven to boost conversion rates.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Kevin’s brief bio [1:36]
- Why Kevin transitioned from agent to broker [4:12]
- How Kevin runs his team [5:35]
- How to help agents leverage leads for more business [9:17]
- Where Kevin gets his leads [15:44]
- What really makes a difference when it comes to lead conversion [18:50]
- The average number of attempts it takes to connect with a lead [19:32]
- Why it pays to be bold when calling leads [22:52]
- What fueled Lab Coat Agents’ massive growth [27:43]
- The hottest real estate topics today [30:37]
- Advice on surviving through market changes [32:19]
- The importance of strong negotiation skills [34:52]
- What it takes to keep deals from falling through [35:57]
- Kevin’s approach to real estate training [39:54]
- Where to find an abundance of free real estate content [46:16]
- Kevin’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [48:06]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
A nationally recognized real estate innovator, Kevin spotted an opportunity to disrupt the industry with a fresh approach to lead generation and lead conversion.
Founded in 2014, Marker Real Estate achieved rapid success as one of the nation’s most innovative companies. Word is spreading in industry circles about Marker’s unique approach to digital marketing communications via a transparent, inclusive client-focused strategy.
“At Marker Real Estate, we use leads and innovative systems to grow and compete with the biggest companies in the Bay Area,” Kevin says. “Aside from creating happy clients, the best part is connecting with entrepreneurial-minded agents who join the Marker team because they want more business. We’ve seen some truly inspirational turnarounds in personal success stories.”
As founder, Kevin is frequently tapped to share his skills and vision beyond the San Francisco Bay Area. He serves as an advisory board member to Move Inc., contributes to RIS Media and Inman News, and produces content filled with educational tips for agents on webinar and video platforms including Realtor.com, Tech Savvy Agent, and Active Rain. Featured on California Association of Realtors tools for success and as a panelist and speaker at the National Association of Realtors, Kevin presents insider knowledge to thousands of agents and brokers nationwide.
Coming full circle, the Marker Real Estate brand is represented in seven different markets across Northern California, including that small town in California’s Central Valley, which pleases Kevin’s mother to no end.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Rebus University’s Certified Price Reduction Course
- Episode 626 with Kevin Markarian
- Marker Real Estate
- Facebook | Kevin Markarian
- Facebook | Marker Real Estate
- Ylopo | Welcome to the Future of Real Estate Marketing
- Slack | Where Work Happens
- CallAction | Instantly Respond, Engage and Track All Your Inbound Leads
- Agentology Inc. | Connect Your Team with the Right Buyers and Sellers
- Lab Coat Agents | Home
- AnswerThePublic | That Free Visual Keyboard Research & Content Ideas Tool
- Download Kevin’s Follow-Up Schedule from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!