Mark Pattison hasn’t been in the business long, but he’s already made a name for himself in the San Diego real estate market. After succeeding as a solo agent, Mark started his own team with just three years of experience. Not only is his growing team selling upwards of 75 homes per year, it’s managed to maintain an impressive 46% profit margin. On today’s Real Estate Rockstars, Mark shares the systems, strategies, and lead sources that helped him succeed as a solo agent and as a team leader. If you’re ready to take the next step in your real estate career, you won’t want to miss this podcast.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Mark’s brief bio [3:34]
- How Mark sold nine homes within his first five months [6:12]
- The number of houses Mark’s team sold in the last 12 months [8:44]
- Mark’s income and profit figures [9:08]
- How Mark started building his real estate team [11:14]
- A way to rank agents on your team [12:15]
- A day in the life of a successful solo agent [15:21]
- What the first 90 days looks like for a new agent on Mark’s team [17:00]
- Where most of Mark’s current business comes from [18:36]
- How Mark generates great seller leads with open houses [22:07]
- What to say when door knocking for an open house [25:08]
- How to run Facebook ads for open houses [26:41]
- How Mark sells homes sight unseen using Facetime [29:52]
- Mark’s favorite apps for real estate marketing [32:02]
- A simple system for following up with clients [39:12]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Mark Pattison, a well-respected agent and is known within the firm for his significant knowledge of downtown condominiums. Mark Pattison was raised in a family of entrepreneurs, inspiring him to bring tenacity, hard work and dedication to everything he does. Mark brings an extensive real estate background, insider`s knowledge of San Diego neighborhoods and an exceptional work ethic. Mark devotes himself to each individual client, taking the time to understand their needs & desires to realize their goals. With this strong dedication to his clients, Mark is the perfect guide for your real estate needs.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Live. Love San Diego Homes
- LinkedIn | Live. Love San Diego Homes
- Facebook | Live. Love San Diego Homes
- Jesse Zagorsky’s podcast: Episode 603
- Signs on the Cheap | Cheap Yard Signs and Lawn Signs
- The Miracle Morning for Salespeople: The Fastest Way to Take Your SELF and Your SALES to the Next Level (The Miracle Morning Book Series) (Volume 3) by Hal Elrod, Ryan Snow, Honoree Corder, Todd Duncan
- The RPR app – Realtors Propery Resource
- Canva | Collaborate & Create Amazing Graphic Design for Free
- Homesnap: Find your next home
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now