Real estate isn’t what it was just a few years ago. On today’s podcast with Matt Chick and Jeremy Fuhst, we discuss how giving sellers alternative options to a traditional listing can help them and help you in today’s housing market. We also share additional details on the upcoming mastermind in Austin, offer a few market predictions, and outline a proven way to prospect for private lenders.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Why introverts should come to the mastermind [5:01]
- How to hit the next level in your business [6:35]
- Why planning isn’t always the right path [9:28]
- Matt and Jeremy’s plans for the mastermind [11:19]
- An open invitation to interact with Matt and Jeremy on stage [12:09]
- How to prospect for private lenders [15:50]
- Matt, Jeremy, and Steph’s start in real estate [17:18]
- The agent vs. investor mindset [25:49]
- Doing what’s best for your sellers [26:39]
- The challenges of working with today’s buyers [29:28]
- Rising interest rates [30:48]
- Jeremy Fuhst’s real estate market prediction [31:28]
- The mastermind’s keynote speakers [39:15]
- Learning something from everyone [40:26]
When Matt got into real estate in 2017, he set out on a mission to find a top team that he could join to get the information that he needs to be a successful agent. The truth is he was much underwhelmed with the teams and what they offered.
Most teams focused on what Matt could do for them rather than how they could help him change his life. See, Matt was coming from a general manager role in the car business where he was managing 4 dealerships and 55 employees at any given time making decent money.
Matt got into real estate because his wife was putting a ton of pressure on him because he was not around enough. They had two boys at the time named Braden and Maddox and their third child Braylin was on the way. She had made a statement to Matt that changed his life and that was “I have raised two kids without you and don’t want to do it with a third.”
His passion: People. Jeremy may sling real estate daily but the true intent is to connect with people. Whether its helping and pushing his teammates to achieve the goals they set or coaching other agents he is 100% on board.
In 2020, Jeremy 4x his business leveraging social media in ways most don’t. He’ll end the year with 15m in sales using organic ways to reach clients and gain referrals. Without spending a dime on advertising.
In 2021, his goal is to help 100 other agents do the same thing he was able to accomplish.
Related Links and Resources:
- Impact Real Estate
- Matt Chick’s Instagram
- Matt Chick’s Facebook
- Jeremy Fuhst’s Facebook
- Jeremy Fuhst’s Twitter
- Stephanie Heiser’s Website
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.