For over a decade, Matt Wagner has helped talented real estate agents massively scale their business. On today’s show, Matt shares several of the simple strategies his clients have used to increase their transactions by over 1,000 percent. Listen and learn how to turn your business’ weaknesses into strengths, the best way to handle conflict, and a proven system for ensuring costly mistakes are never made more than once. Matt also discusses what it takes to beat iBuyers, why endorsement ads are so effective, and more.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Matt’s brief bio [2:55]
- What top agents have in common [6:28]
- An example of how endorsements can pay off [12:14]
- Why endorsements work [15:24]
- How to turn your business’ weaknesses into strengths [19:40]
- A simple strategy for dealing with nastygrams [22:01]
- The quickest way to humble yourself [28:54]
- How to stop making the same mistakes [35:50]
- How to beat iBuyers [38:06]
- Why it’s so hard for lead services to capture sellers [46:39]
- Matt’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [51:11]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Matt Wagner has re-energized radio marketing for real estate in a way that has attracted many of the top real estate agents and brokerages around the country. Matt first made a name for himself in 1991 as a marketing consultant for Clear Channel. It wasn’t until 2001, when Matt Wagner saw the opportunity to serve personalized endorsement ads on the radio specifically for the real estate industry, that his current marketing model started to take shape.
His first real estate campaign was with Jay Kinder. By writing personal endorsements to be delivered casually by the most popular talk show hosts on radio, Matt and Jay created an instant hit, and the results were tangible. Jay was able to double his sales from 100-plus transactions to over 230 in 2002. In Realtor Magazine’s 2003 “30 Under 30” Jay credited radio for “a third of my listings,” saying he was now a household name and had established top-of-mind awareness in his local area.
The success that followed led Matt to form the advertising agency Radio And Television Experts. His current roster of clients is a who’s who of the real estate industry, with almost all in the top five spot in their market and several that have finished number one worldwide for brands such as REMAX, Coldwell Banker, Keller Williams, Prudential, ERA, and Weichert Realtors. Matt is proud to say he creates raving fans, and his clients will be the first to tell you how much Matt has contributed to their success.
Today, Matt works in over 130 markets around the US, helping his clients establish branding that is almost impossible to compete with. He is a sought-after speaker, mastermind coach, and marketing consultant.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
- Episode 494 with Matt Wagner
- Episode 92 with Matt Wagner
- Radio & Television Experts
- Download Matt’s Top 20 Lessons Learned in Scaling a Business from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!