The real estate industry still relies on decades-old processes to close property sales; that’s about to change. On today’s podcast with Max Simkoff of States Title, we discuss how machine intelligence and predictive analytics will transform the closing process. Listen and learn how Max’s company is able to offer clear-to-close commitments in minutes rather than weeks and what the biggest barriers are to a transformed title process nationwide. Plus, hear about other aspects of the closing process that are ripe for disruption and how coronavirus is forcing the industry to change for the better.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Why Max started States Title [6:46]
- How States Title issues clear-to-close commitments in less than one minute [11:18]
- New title products that will speed up the resale process [15:33]
- Why real estate transactions are ripe for disruption [23:46]
- How AI could decrease the time it takes to close real estate deals [25:00]
- Factors that could lead to instant end-to-end real estate transactions [29:16]
- The big barrier to changing the title process nationwide [33:36]
- Max’s thoughts on blockchain and its place in real estate transactions [36:16]
- Max’s plans for scaling States Title [39:23]
- How coronavirus will change the real estate industry for the better [41:46]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Max Simkoff is currently the CEO of States Title, a mortgage analytics software company focused on reducing friction and expense for several of the largest pain points across the $1.5 Trillion annual mortgage origination market. Prior to States Title, Max was Founder and CEO of Evolv, Inc., an enterprise predictive analytics software company that he grew from zero to 100+ employees, an eight-figure annual revenue, and added over 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers. Max led Evolv through their acquisition by Cornerstone (NASDAQ: CSOD) in 2014 where he served for two years on the senior executive team post-acquisition as the Vce President of Strategic Initiatives.
Max has a BA in History from Northwestern University.
Related Links and Resources:
- Enroll in All Rebus University Courses for Just $97
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
- States Title
- Keystone Strategy
- Max’s LinkedIn
- Max’s Twitter
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!