Last month’s real estate podcasts featured successful young Realtors, real estate marketing experts, and more. If you’re looking for a quick overview of what these guests had to share, this is the podcast for you. Listen and learn what works best for new agents, where to start with real estate branding, and how to take your business to the next level!
- The power of real estate referrals and the value of great service [2:37]
- Words of encouragement for agents who are new or struggling [5:35]
- Why agents should have difficult conversations early with clients [6:33]
- How Belle won 30 deals last year from Instagram [8:43]
- Why it’s so important right now to work with buyers who are motivated [11:53]
- Taking a no-pressure approach to sales to establish trust [14:05]
- A simple way to boost your website’s SEO [15:47]
- How to attract the right clients [17:43]
- A simple system for automating your follow-up process [19:02]
- How to get into real estate development [22:32]
- Jessica’s advice for new real estate agents [23:56]
- Why good agents will succeed in any type of market [25:59]
- Tips on building a big social media following [26:45]
- How Kail is working smarter, not harder to reach his real estate goals [28:32]
- One of the best problems for an ISA to have and how to solve it [31:00]
- A way to make meaningful touches with Follow Up Boss [33:14]
- Advice on finding a niche [35:38]
- What agents need to know about niche marketing [37:08]
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.