While it’s tempting to take those big real estate commissions and spend them on things you don’t really need, it’s much smarter to invest your earnings so that you’re able to generate lasting wealth. Today’s guest, Moses Hall, does exactly that, and he does it in a very unique way. Instead of taking commissions on commercial deals, he negotiates his way into the contract – getting equity instead of cash. Listen and learn how he does it, how you can can do it, and other great strategies for working with real estate investors.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Moses’ brief bio [2:00]
- Moses’ deals in the last 12 months [3:32]
- How Moses gets in on major commercial deals [6:32]
- Advice on cutting back expenses [11:52]
- Investing in opportunity zones [17:30]
- The Stanford marshmallow experiment [25:22]
- How to get deals from investors [28:11]
- What Moses does to sell the properties other agents can’t [34:08]
- Moses’ strategy for expanding his network on LinkedIn [37:58]
- Moses’ donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [39:46]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Real estate expert Moses Hall specializes in investment property acquisitions and purchases. Born and raised in Queens, New York, he moved to Chicago to launch his career in entrepreneurship. In 2012, his first successful business was the venue & loft rental company, named “MoHall Lofts. Shortly thereafter, he transitioned to real estate full time and as a licensed REALTOR®, quickly established himself as a reliable and trusted real estate partner. He graduated from the highly competitive Project Real Estate Associate Program (REAP) program in 2016 and is currently taking courses to complete his Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation. Moses’ experience in the real estate world spans from advising first-time investors understand the complicated acquisition process to assisting experience developers add to their portfolios. He takes pride in his 5 star reviewed hands-on approach, meeting and exceeding the needs of his clients during each step of real estate process. His unique approach is rooted in an in-depth understanding of the market and a personal approach which culminate in strategic plans, designed to optimize investor net worth, cash flow and preserve capital. Moses currently serves on The Chicago Association of REALTORS ® Foundation Board of Trustees, Commercial Forum Committee and Young Professionals Network (YPN). He is also a State Legislative Contact and a member of the Commercial Committee for Illinois REALTORS, as well as a board member of the Governmental Relations Committee for the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC). He is also a frequent worldwide traveler, a trained pianist and currently resides in the South Loop.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
- MoHall Commercial and Urban Development
- Moses Hall’s Facebook Page
- Moses Hall’s LinkedIn
- MoHall Commercial | Facebook
- Download Moses’ Buyer’s Next-Step Checklist from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Your 7-Figure Real Estate Income is 6 Simple Steps Away…
Get a FREE Copy of Pat Hiban’s best-selling book, 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny.