There are plenty of great investment properties out there; you just need to know how to find them! Moses Kagan of Adaptive Realty joins us today to offer tips and tricks for finding incredible investment opportunities. Moses got his start in the industry as a buyer’s agent, finding and closing deals for real estate investors. Over time, he learned exactly what to look for and has applied that knowledge to buy, renovate, and re-rent hundreds of high-quality apartments in the Los Angeles area. Hear how he did it on this Real Estate Rockstars!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Moses’ brief bio [1:57]
- Why Moses only worked buyers as an agent [3:12]
- The big benefit of buying duplexes and fourplexes [6:00]
- Why agents don’t want to work with buyers [8:28]
- Why investors aren’t like the typical buyer [8:51]
- The best way to learn how to identify great investment deals [14:50]
- How to pull rent comps from Craigslist [19:18]
- How to find great investment deals on the MLS [22:27]
- What it takes to gain confidence as a real estate investor [25:56]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Moses is the Co-founder and Head of Adaptive Realty, the Los Angeles-based development and property management group. Since 2018, Moses has overseen the re-positioning of eighty properties in Los Angeles and grown Adaptive from $0 to $110 million of property under management. Moses is licensed as a real estate broker in California.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Adaptive Realty
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!