Need a variety of real estate sales strategies fast? Check out this special highlight episode featuring October’s Real Estate Rockstars. Guests shared their secrets to success in sales, predictions on the housing market, and more. Plus, we covered the latest industry news and explained why Realtors can’t be replaced by AI.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Reevaluating a real estate team’s systems and processes [2:33]
- Mark’s favorite CRM for real estate: Follow Up Boss [3:30]
- Rosemary’s drive to succeed in sales [5:06]
- Rosemary’s strategy for selling as many homes as possible [6:16]
- Lessons to live by [12:03]
- Arizona’s housing market loses some steam [16:17]
- Setting expectations with greedy sellers [19:00]
- Why tech will never replace agents [19:59]
- The agent’s responsibility: how to protect your livelihood [21:43]
- How to succeed in today’s competitive markets [27:15]
- The C.H.A.R.M.S. System for a child’s personal development [29:50]
- How to grow together as a family [30:54]
- The playbook focused on fueling an entire family’s growth [31:13]
- What Barry would change about his first few years as an agent [33:49]
- Why you must stay top of mind for repeat business [35:06]
- Barry’s advice for introverted real estate agents [35:44]
- Advice for everyone on how to succeed in real estate [37:09]
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Take Over $13,000 in Real Estate Courses for Just $97
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.