Starting a second career in real estate and worried about what might go wrong? Don’t be! Instead, listen to this interview with agent Paul Swack. Paul’s been in real estate less than two years now, but he’s already earning close to $300,000 annually. On today’s podcast, he shares the steps he took to jumpstart his new career, including what he did to get his first few clients and how he leveraged online leads to build his business. Paul also discusses the importance of having a good coach, his goals for the future, and more.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Paul’s brief bio [1:42]
- The number of properties Paul’s sold since starting [4:56]
- Paul’s GCI and profit figures [6:10]
- How to let your SOI know you’re in real estate [9:28]
- How an open house jumpstarted Paul’s career [13:08]
- What to say to potential clients [16:45]
- What an $8,500 investment in Zillow leads can do [19:47]
- Where Paul got the confidence needed to succeed [27:13]
- Paul’s goals for the future [30:29]
- What’s nice about Realvolve CRM [34:40]
- Paul’s strategy for selling as many homes as possible in six months [36:16]
- Paul’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [39:34]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Paul Swack is a Shell Beach, California native and the 4th generation of the Swack family to work and provide community service through multiple businesses and rental properties that they still own and manage today.
After attending college on a baseball scholarship at Virginia Commonwealth University, where he graduated with a degree in sports management and business he moved back to Shell Beach in San Luis Obispo County, where he is proud to call home for the last 20 years.
Paul has always had an avid interest in real estate. Since getting his license he has had a diverse resume selling homes, restaurants, office leases, and has secured many rentals for his property management company. Paul has extensive knowledge in working with first time home buyers, seasoned investors, and entrepreneurs looking to start their own business. He is a member of the Pismo Coast Association of Realtors, the California Association of Realtors, and the National Association of Realtors, along with the Shell Beach Improvement Group.
Paul provides the full spectrum of real estate services, and client satisfaction is his number one priority. He loves to meet new people and discover new groundbreaking ways to better serve his clients. Paul is very well networked and stays up-to-date on the current changes in the industry and community. Serving San Luis Obispo, and Santa Barbara County from Paso Robles to Orcutt.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Swack Real Estate Group
- Facebook | Swack Real Estate Group
- Episode 699 with Krista Mashore
- Realvolve | The Real Estate CRM to Build a Business
- Download the Six Helpful Thoughts for Real Estate Agents from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!