You don’t have to spend thousands advertising online to attract new clients. According to SEO expert Phil Singleton, agents can generate their own leads by building better websites. On today’s podcast, Phil shares his system for turning websites into client magnets. Listen and learn how to research real estate keywords for free using Google’s Keyword Planner. You’ll also hear ways to use keywords and content marketing to generate leads organically. If you want to get more clients for less money, don’t miss this Real Estate Rockstars!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Phil’s brief bio [2:45]
- Why it’s tough for agents to create standalone websites [6:26]
- How Phil’s SEO plugin works [8:03]
- The benefits of creating your own website [11:52]
- What content marketing is [12:22]
- How to build websites based on clients’ search behavior [14:10]
- How to research real estate keywords with Google’s Keyword Planner [21:10]
- The biggest mistake people make when conducting keyword research [23:00]
- What the holy grail of local Internet marketing is today [24:36]
- The secret to stockpiling positive reviews [25:45]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Phil Singleton has a BS in Finance from Fairfield University and an MBA from Thunderbird (The American Graduate School of International Management). As a finance guy, his first love is helping companies generate more phone call leads and email inquiries so his clients can grow their revenues. Web design and SEO are just a means to this end. Since the Internet drives more purchase decisions than anything else in the history of capitalism, Phil has devoted the last ten years working with companies of all sizes to dominate search engine rankings. Phil’s resume is unique and unlike any you will find in Kansas City or the Midwest. Phil has helped dozens of US startups and tech companies raise strategic venture capital investment (over $20 million) and cross-border licensing agreement in the Asia Pacific region. He ran the global retail and online sales divisions for a best-selling line of consumer software products; Started a software company in Asia, raising over $1M in venture capital funding, grew to profitability with 25 employees, then sold three years later. This experience in what got him into SEO and Internet marketing…in short by following the ROI trail to SEO; Is fluent in Mandarin Chinese; Lived in Asia for over 10 years, primarily in Taipei, Taiwan, and briefly in Beijing, Shanghai & Hong Kong. Traveled extensively throughout the Asia-Pacific region on business.
Phil lives in Overland Park, KS with wife and twin sons. And he may be the world’s most successful SEO Internet marketer that has never had an active Facebook account.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Kansas City Web Design and SEO
- Phil’s Favorite Internet Resource
- SEO for Growth: The Ultimate Guide for Marketers, Web Designers, & Entrepreneurs
- SEO for Growth | Search Engine Optimization Book & SEO Certifications
- Podcast Bookers: Podcast Booking Services
- WP SEO Structured Data Schema Plugin
- Find the blog-writing services recommended by Phil Here
- Download Phil’s Marketing Guides for Small Businesses in our Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now