Want to quadruple your rental property’s monthly earnings? Listen to today’s podcast with Gene Guarino and learn how to do it. Not only does Gene’s strategy offer tons of profit potential (some of his properties generate over $20,000 monthly), it’s unique, which means that there’s plenty of opportunity still out there! Here’s how it works: Instead of renting homes to families, Gene invests in upscale homes and converts them into small-scale assisted living facilities. For details and advice on how to get started, catch the full show.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Gene’s brief bio [4:19]
- Why residential assisted living is a great opportunity [5:25]
- The types of properties to use for assisted living [7:33]
- What it takes to open an assisted living home [17:41]
- Who to hire for your assisted living home [19:47]
- The number of residents allowed in an assisted living home [22:38]
- Why getting a bigger, more expensive house pays off [25:26]
- A big reason to get involved with assisted living now [29:14]
- Gene’s donation to Rockstar Nation [34:19]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Gene is the President, CEO & Founder of RALAcademy. Gene has over 30 years experience in real estate investing and business. Today, Gene is focused on just one thing… investing in the mega-trend of senior assisted housing. Having trained tens of thousands of investor / entrepreneurs over the past 25 years, he now specializes in helping others take advantage of this mega-trend opportunity.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Residential Assisted Living Academy
- Facebook | Residential Assisted Living Academy | Facebook
- Facebook | Gene Guarino
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!