Real estate markets are constantly changing, so don’t make the mistake of following yesterday’s investment advice. On this Real Estate Rockstars podcast, the CEO of Real Wealth Network, Kathy Fettke, shares her latest investment tips and strategies. Listen and learn how to capitalize on today’s real estate opportunities for massive profits tomorrow. Pat and Kathy discuss single-family properties, traps in the multifamily sphere, and more. Don’t miss it!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Kathy’s brief bio [3:02]
- What an opportunity zone is [4:22]
- An ideal investment situation [15:37]
- Why you need to know an area well before investing [17:39]
- Why Kathy has concerns about multifamily investments [19:02]
- The tipping point [24:26]
- A scam to watch for when buying an investment property [31:15]
- Why some apartment rents are dropping fast [37:12]
- The most important thing to do when investing in a deal [40:27]
- A tip on buying Section 8 properties [46:10]
- A piece of advice from Robert Kiyosaki that paid off [48:00]
- Kathy’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [50:57]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
With a passion for researching and sharing the most important facts on real estate and economics, Kathy is a frequent guest expert on such media as CNN, CNBC, Fox News, NPR, CBS MarketWatch and the Wall Street Journal. She is the author of the #1 best seller, Retire Rich with Rentals, and is host of The Real Wealth Show – which is a featured podcast on iTunes with listeners in 133 different countries.
Kathy received her BA in Broadcast Communications from San Francisco State University and worked in the newsrooms of CNN, FOX, CTV and ABC-7. She’s past-president of American Women in Radio & Television.
Kathy became a certified personal coach through the Coaches Training Institute in San Rafael, California. In 2001, she took the coaching process to television and produced a cable show called “DREAM” which followed the process of 6 people going after their dreams over 90 days. Kathy noticed a theme on her Dream coaching show: most people didn’t have time for their dreams when they are spending all their time at work to make money to pay the bills.
Her show sponsor was a real estate expert and the segments they produced changed her life. After interviewing dozens of real estate millionaires, Kathy discovered their best strategies for creating passive income streams. She and her husband bought numerous investment properties and since then learned the highs and lows of investing that can only come from hands-on experience.
She is passionate about learning more and sharing that information with the members of Real Wealth Network and the listeners of The Real Wealth Show. Kathy loves the freedom that real estate investing can bring. She is an avid traveler and enjoys hiking, rock climbing, skiing, figure skating and surfing. She lives in Malibu, California with her husband, Rich, and their two daughters.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Episode 483 with Kathy Fettke
- Episode 299 with Kathy Fettke
- Real Wealth Network | California’s #1 Real Estate Club
- Download Kathy’s Investor Checklist from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!