Successfully selling real estate to international buyers can be tricky business due to all the hoops you and your clients must jump through to get deals done. If you want to be ready to pull the trigger when you find your international clients a good deal, then you must make sure to have a number of things in order ahead of time. Reed Goossens is an international buyer expert who, in this podcast interview with Pat Hiban, dives deep into everything you need to serve your international buyer clients successfully.
Reed moved to the U.S. in 2012 to pursue a career in structural engineering, however he discovered a passion for real estate investing. With limited funds, and no credit, Reed went from purchasing a small duplexes to growing his own real estate investing firm, RSN Property Group. Reed now syndicates large multi-million dollar deals across the U.S. Over the past 3 years, he has been involved in over $50 million worth of multifamily real estate. He certainly lives up the ‘never say die’ Aussie attitude!
Join us as Reed shares his mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by providing real estate solutions for both investors and sellers to aid with transforming underutilized urban properties into exceptional residential and diverse communities.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Reed’s brief bio [3:41]
- What processes must an international buyer follow to purchase US real estate [7:03]
- Why international buyers should set up an LLC to purchase US real estate [11:57]
- How an international client can transfer a large amount of money to a bank account to buy US real estate [13:29]
- The benefits of buying US real estate for a foreign buyer [14:57]
- The financing process for international investors [16:50]
- Where are most international buyers coming from right now [20:48]
- Why foreign investors invest in US properties [21:13]
- How Reed started investing in the real estate business [25:20]
- How Reed’s real estate business looks like today [28:03]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Related Links and Resources:
- RSN Property Group
- RSN Property Group Podcast
- The 4P Rule – Start Raising Capital Like a PRO by Reed Goossens
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now