What’s really stopping you from getting rich? Believe it or not, breaking through the barriers to wealth isn’t rocket science. On this Real Estate Rockstars Classic with Paul Morris, we discuss a simple five-step system that anyone can use to get rich. Plus, Paul shares three essential rules for investing in real estate. These are rules he’s followed religiously in his 25+ years of experience as a real estate investor. In that time, he’s bought hundreds of properties and has never lost a dime, not even in a downturn.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Paul’s brief bio [2:30]
- Why Paul wrote Wealth Can’t Wait [2:56]
- How to find your financial baseline [5:03]
- The process for creating a profit and loss statement [9:02]
- What’s important when it comes to wealth-building goals [12:49]
- Mental blocks standing between you and wealth [16:50]
- How to be who you want to be tomorrow today [23:11]
- Paul’s script for winning time with mentors [25:40]
- The most important step in Wealth Can’t Wait [32:49]
- Paul’s advice on getting started with investing [39:40]
- Three simple rules for investing in real estate [40:44]
- Plus, so much more.
Paul is the recent New York Times Bestselling author of Wealth Can’t Wait (www.wealth.org) and Keller Williams’ Regional Owner and Regional Director for 3 California Regions (Central & Southern California, Westside LA, and LA Coastal), where he has oversight of 36 offices and more than 7,000 realtors who close more than $18 billion in sales volume per year.
As CEO of Forward Living, Paul has grown his own Keller Williams offices to become Keller Williams #1 Franchisee outside of Texas with ownership in 9 offices with more than 3,000 realtors and $7 billion in closed volume. And, Paul and his team have led Keller Williams Realty to the #1 spot for Market Share in Los Angeles.
The Real Trends 500 ranks Paul’s group as the 24th largest real estate brokerage firm by volume in the U.S. and the 2020 Swanepoel 200 ranked Paul as the 64th most powerful person in residential real estate in the U.S.
Keller Williams awarded Paul the prestigious Entrepreneur of the Year Award, he is quoted in Gary Keller’s Millionaire Real Estate Investor book and is part of the Master Faculty.
Paul is a prolific entrepreneur, real estate investor, author, trainer, and business consultant.
As an active and consistent investor, he has grown his real estate portfolio to more than 700 rental units and 150,000 square feet of retail commercial space.
Prior to working full-time in real estate, Paul had a successful legal career – highlights which include his work as an associate at a major international law firm, and as Senior Counsel at the US Department of Justice working for the Attorney General.
Paul has a degree in economics, a Masters in Management from Oxford University, and a JD from Cornell Law School.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Enroll in Pat Hiban’s 6 Weeks to 7 Figures Course
- Take Over $13,000 in Real Estate Courses for Just $97
- Real Estate Resources
- Wealth Can’t Wait: Avoid the 7 Wealth Traps, Implement the 7 Business Pillars, and Complete a Life Audit Today!
- Paul Morris’ Website
- Paul Morris’ Instagram
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!