Plenty of real estate agents make good money but never seem to get ahead. On today’s podcast, author Joan Sotkin joins Pat to discuss why so many Realtors are so bad with their finances. Joan also shares several habits, techniques, and tips for improving one’s financial fitness. Listen and learn how to build your money muscles so that you’re the strong, disciplined leader your real estate business needs to succeed.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- About Joan Sotkin [2:17]
- Why real estate agents are terrible with money [4:32]
- The importance of cashflow management [7:12]
- Tips for tracking your money [12:19]
- Why you need to track finances to make good financial decisions [14:16]
- Joan’s spreadsheet for tracking earnings and expenses [15:30]
- How to beat “financial vagueness syndrome” [17:34]
- What all wealthy people have in common [19:20]
- How to build your money muscles [21:57]
- Tips for overcoming the urge to spend [23:43]
- The key to confidence [32:23]
- Why being overly materialistic is a bad look [37:52]
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Take Over $13,000 in Real Estate Courses for Just $97
- Enroll in Pat Hiban’s 6 Weeks to 7 Figures Course
- Real Estate Resources
- Build Your Money Muscles by Joan Sotkin
- Joan Sotkin’s Prosperity Place
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.