Tom Ferry isn’t just a best-selling author, he’s one of the top coaches in the entire real estate industry. On this classic Pat Hiban podcast, Tom provides listeners with six simple steps that, when followed, essentially ensure a Realtor’s success. Tune in and discover the system that’s taken countless agents from average to amazing – for FREE! Plus, you’ll hear how to avoid the biggest mistake in real estate, where to focus for business growth, and more. We hope you’re hungry for meat and potatoes; Tom serves them up in abundance here during one of Pat’s best interviews ever.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- About Tom Ferry [1:45]
- The two types of real estate agents [3:30]
- Why values are so important [5:58]
- The right way to refocus your efforts for more business [8:31]
- Where to focus for growth [11:55]
- The difference between average and amazing producers [15:42]
- 3 things all of Tom’s clients do to generate business online [18:30]
- Why agents must stop rolling the dice and hoping for success [21:17]
- Tom Ferry’s social-proof strategy [27:04]
- The key to a real estate agent’s success [28:20]
- What all skilled salespeople understand [31:40]
- The biggest mistake in real estate [33:46]
- Tom Ferry’s daily-action checklist [36:19]
- How to set yourself up for retirement with one simple goal [40:45]
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Take Over $13,000 in Real Estate Courses for Just $97
- Enroll in Pat Hiban’s 6 Weeks to 7 Figures Course
- Tom Ferry’s Website
- Life! By Design: 6 Steps to an Extraordinary You by Tom Ferry
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.