Hear how to hire the right way on this Real Estate Rockstars Classic with Trevor Finch, a Canadian Realtor with 10+ years of experience. On today’s show, Trevor shares how he doubled his real estate team in months with just one Craigslist ad. Plus, we discuss why to hire brand-new agents over industry veterans, where to find easy-to-convert listing leads, and more. Trevor even outlines his complete strategy for outselling other agents amid fierce competition. Don’t miss it!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- About Trevor Finch [1:06]
- Trevor’s sales stats and profit margin [1:51]
- Trevor’s real estate team [2:31]
- Why Trevor decided to double his team [2:35]
- How to find the right hires when recruiting new agents [4:07]
- Splits to set for new buyer’s agents [5:41]
- The type of ad that attracts the best prospective hires [7:22]
- Trevor’s favorite real estate script [10:31]
- Trevor’s favorite tool for lead generation and conversion [16:50]
- Tony Robbins’ advice on investing in real estate [18:12]
- Trevor’s 10-year real estate goals [19:38]
- Where Trevor finds leads for listings [20:53]
- Trevor’s strategy for outselling other agents [22:42]
- How to stay motivated and how to succeed in real estate [24:12]
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Take Over $13,000 in Real Estate Courses for Just $97
- Enroll in Pat Hiban’s 6 Weeks to 7 Figures Course
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.