Has recruiting and retaining high-quality agents been an ongoing struggle? If so, you won’t want to miss this podcast with RE/MAX Advantage Realty’s COO, Rick Cantore. Not only is Rick responsible for overseeing RE/MAX’s recruiting efforts, he works relentlessly to retain their top agents. On today’s show, Rick shares the tools and strategies he personally employs to recruit his market’s best agents and to retain valuable team members. Listen and learn exactly what it takes to add promising agents to your team and keep them as they grow.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Rick’s brief bio [3:45]
- The importance of a powerful value proposition [8:55]
- How to help agents with social media [14:05]
- Why agents leave [17:05]
- Why you must be scalable to be saleable [19:25]
- A roleplay for helping agents boost business [23:02]
- Where Rick gets recruitment leads [26:50]
- How to recruit a real estate team [33:40]
- Why real estate education is more important than ever [38:05]
- Rick’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [41:20]
Rick Cantore has been tasked with leading the company to reach 1, 3 and 5 year growth targets. He has the ability to lead using his elite coaching skills coupled with creative marketing ideas. Known as an outside-the-box thinker, Rick has always led his teams and co-workers by example. Always willing to listen, learn and get involved to assist a manager, associate or consumer.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Rebus University’s Retuit Secrets Course
- REMAX Advantage Realty – Servicing all of Central Maryland
- Facebook | Rick Cantore
- Facebook | REMAX Advantage Realty
- Download Rick’s Form for Identifying Quality Hires from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!