The rise of robocalls hasn’t done our industry any favors. Agents and ISAs who used to bring in big business by cold calling are now hard pressed to get FSBOs and expireds on the phone. Robby Trefethren started his real estate career as an ISA five years ago and has experienced this firsthand. On today’s show, Robby shares his current strategy for converting cold leads: texting. Listen and learn how Robby trains ISAs to bring hundreds of cold leads to closing annually via scheduled text messages. Plus, you’ll hear how to hire the right people for ISA positions, how to compensate high-quality ISAs, and more.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Robby’s brief bio [2:36]
- Tips on increasing your ROI for online leads [4:48]
- What you need for better follow-up [7:03]
- A service for filtering leads automatically [9:43]
- What Robby does with “D leads” [12:12]
- The text to send old leads every 45 days [14:45]
- Why Robby believes cold calls are dying [18:46]
- How to hire a great ISA [24:02]
- How Robby compensates his ISAs [26:18]
- The role ISAs play in agent accountability [28:14]
- Robby’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [36:41]
- Robby’s interview process for potential ISA hires [37:04]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Robby Trefethren is known as the Lead Geek for a reason. He has devoted the last five years to mastering the lead conversion game. He shares his thoughts within the Leads Geeks community, his coaching clients, our team, or anyone that is willing to listen. Robby lives in Moorhead with his amazing wife, two kids, and one on the way!
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Hatch Coaching
- Lead Geeks
- Hatch Realty
- Facebook | Robby Trefethren
- Facebook | Hatch Coaching
- Download Robby’s Most Important Question to Ask When Hiring an ISA from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!