Rob Ellerman began his real estate career in 1995, and with the rapid growth of his business, he saw the importance of forming The Rob Ellerman Team. The success of his team comes from a shared team philosophy. When it comes to helping you build, buy or sell your home, trust, communication and honesty are the three components that make the transactions go smoothly. Rob is married for 23 years, has two kids and coaches their sports, attend every game and just enjoys life.
Join us as Rob shares his mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by taking customer care to the next level.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Rob’s brief bio [12:38]
- How Rob’s business looked like last year [14:53]
- On Buyers and Sellers [19:18]
- On being the celebrity of his team [22:28]
- Expansions [25:17]
- What Rob does differently [30:28]
- Buyer transactions vs. Listings [37:17]
- The best thing that ever happened to Rob’s business [44:49]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Related Links and Resources:
- The Rob Ellerman Team
- The Rob Ellerman Team | Homepage
- Facebook Page
- Riverview in Western Shawnee, Kansas!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!